Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thoughts.

I've decided that it's been far too long since I've read the Lord of the Rings trilogy, so I shall start again soon.

There's a watch somewhere in my room that has gone off at 2 am for at least three months. Usually I sleep through it, but I've been awake when it's gone off the past three nights! I need to fix my sleep patterns, especially since I have to wake up at 3:50 am friday morning for work. hmm...

I've been considering buying a moleskine or using one of the blank ones that I keep buying because I like them so much to use for a sort of illustrate-my-way-through-the-psalms type thing. I don't know though. Thoughts?

So far my experiments with the new cameras are going great! I've put up to albums of them on my facebook page.

I'm just trying not to think about people moving away and/or my own uncertainties at this point.

Trey wants him, Riley, Eric, and I to start a Thinklings-type blog. I really like the idea. We're working through names.

Ai is getting better and better.

James Roberts has asked me to consider helping lead worship with him for the college and young singles group at church on Sunday mornings, but I don't know if I should. That possibility has been bouncing around in my head for a week or so. I would love to do it, but I don't know if I'm willing to commit to being there every week yet. I was considering visiting some other churches this semester-not because I'm looking for a different church, but because I'm curious about how other churches do things. Then again, I think I would really, really enjoy it. I will have to pray about it.

...What piano would I use though?

1 comment:

Marie said...

please illustrate you way through the psalms. that would be beautiful.

I'll be praying for you. :)