Sunday, August 16, 2009

Things I Learned Today:

starfruitA Starfruit

Riding a bike for a long distance is painful when you don't do it for a month.

Metal dog food can lids are can be very dangerous.

My house has four different kinds of medical wound cleaner. My dad was unaware of that fact.

Pizza Fusion is too expensive for too little not-good-enough food. Sorry Eric, I just don't see the benefit.

Zac Efron is a better actor than Matthew Perry. (via 17 Again)

Elise Rojo is a very good singer!

Macs do not have the capability of putting folders together at the top of a list of files. (but that negative is WAY outweighed by numerous positives.

How to eat a Starfruit, and that they smell like roses; but taste like a cross between a lemon and an apple.

The order in which to read a whole bunch of Ted Dekker's novels.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Erin Lynn said...

glad to see you DO listen to me :)

haha yay starfruit!

did you like slice yourself?

erictchin said...

/My/ personal opinion suggests that Pizza Fusion is too win for you to understand that it's actually the best food you've ever had =/

But I digress...