Sunday, August 9, 2009

"I will not let go 'til you are."


I'm fairly certain that after this week everything will officially have changed.

This weekend has been a much needed chill-out time with my family and favorite cousin, Melody :) We're staying in a condo/hotel thing on the beach in Port Aransas (by Corpus). Our room is on the 8th floor and has a fantastic view of the shore:


I haven't taken a ton of pictures, but I plan on going on a walk a little later and photographing a bit of the town and beach and stuff.

Tomorrow we get back.

I feel like this week is going to be ridiculous.
Monday I've accidentally half-committed to do a whole bunch of different things with different people. I told some friends from school that I would have dinner with them at the Crepe Paris Cafe on Louetta and Steubner Airline, but I don't think that's going to happen because they haven't said anything more about it and I'd rather do the other things I have planned. I planned to do a photo shoot with Taylor so I can get some color stuff done with my new cameras (which I am excited about), also I'm playing volleyball with some people tomorrow (which I'm also excited about!). But it's also Melody's last night here :(
So yeah. Lots planned for tomorrow! Hopefully we'll get back early...haha.

I'm already looking forward to J&T in November!

2 comments:

Marie said...

1. Pictures! I'm excited to see them
2. You have something fun planned Wednesday
3. Vacations are wonderful
4. I am looking forward to J&T, too!!! :)

Erin Lynn said...

I'm looking forward to it as well :)
I miss everyone already

I met a bunch of people today you would REALLY get along with

they were talking about music and octaves and all that jazz hahaha