Tuesday, September 22, 2009

O Resplendent Light

I could see borders in the sky, where light and rain fell side by side. They both came down like a tide; one as cleansing water, the other, illuminating the countryside.


This is finals week for me! I like art finals. Then I have a week off, which just happens to coincide with my birthday :D 19! Then the new quarter!

Molly, Taylor, and Erin are all going to be in town next weekend! I'm really pumped. Party at my house! I'm shooting for that friday, but we might have small group? I just remembered that. We might not, but I'll have to see. Otherwise, can anyone host a party that friday? haha.

David Crowder Band's new cd, Church Music is fantastic! I've already listened to it like 3 times. haha. I'm going to see them in concert for Brian's birthday (the 3rd) on the third! 'Twill be awesome!

I feel like there's more happening right now, but I can't remember it.

Thank God for good friends. And family. They are such a blessing.

How are you doing?

2 comments:

Marie said...

October 1=finally better than ever! It's a special thing to be part of this club!

Molly R said...

GREAT in general, but right now, blech, because it's cold and rainy outside, and because I am currently overwhelmed (just had a meeting with the Career Services guy) and still have no idea what I'm going to major in/do/why I'm in college/etc. But it's cool!