Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Whirlwind

Rewind: Play starting Thursday.

Group interview at the Container store. It went well I think!

TNT was great. Riley, Tyler (Stamps), and I spent the night at Trey's house afterwards so we could leave early the next morning for Trey's grandpa's property like 4 1/2 hours north of here. It was great! I love camping with those guys (We all missed Eric and Brian!) We hiked a bit, scaled this tree by our tent, played around with Trey's baby Taylor and practiced our shooting (which was exciting, though I'm not a huge fan of guns) Friday and Saturday were really hot, but they were good for camping.

Saturday I got home and went out to eat with my parents and AJ (nick went to a friends house) for the 'last supper' before AJ leaves for Stanford in California.

The next morning (Sunday) I wake up early to take my parents and AJ to the airport. On the way back I run out of gas right before the Cypresswood exit on 249 and just kind of drift down off the highway with my four-ways on to the Lowe's parking lot where I got Tyler (Yates) to pick me up for church.

Steven Welch filled in for JM on drums and did a great job! I was really glad he played with us.

I painted a canvas while Darren was speaking on the stage and I think it went well. haha, I think all the adults were like "what is that disrespectful kid doing?!" in big church since I had my paint clothes on. I definitely enjoyed painting. Thanks, Darren!

I got home and napped. When I woke up I got on my laptop and then the power went out. lame. But I couldn't even tell it was raining, so I go look outside and it's raining CATS AND DOGS! My first thought is, the JEEP has NO WINDOWS! So I run out of my house to put the windows on (I couldn't open the garage door cause the power went out.) and I'm getting drenched and can't see very well cause there are water drops all over my glasses when I hear this CRACKTHUNK. I look over and see that the awning on the back of our house has broken off and covered the back doors. It was crazy.

Then it stops raining and I get Taylor to take me to get my car back from the Lowe's parking lot, which was a whole 'nother ordeal because my gas can didn't have the right nozzle and we had to get Taylor's parents to bring us a funnel. It was crazy, but we got my car back. Thanks Taylor/Taylor's Parents!

Then the Weises kindly offer to let me spend the night at their house because I still don't have power at my house (because my house always loses power for like twice the time as all the other ones.) They are so great! I they all called my within 30 minutes to ask if everything was alright with my car. It was kind of funny. But I definitely appreciate it. Thanks Weises!

The next morning I had a one-on-one interview for the job at the container store which I also think went well.

I got Nick back from his friends and we go swimming with Allison Short and then get Tyler, Kyle, and Nathan to come play Brawl, which was exciting.

This morning I got a call from the Container Store. I got the job! :D I am now a merchandise processor for the Container Store.

Piano lesson next!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: