Monday, June 29, 2009

Love's Gonna Last Forever!

Love's gonna last forever!
Love's gonna last forever!
Love's gonna last forever and ever!

Oh, Jenny and Tyler! You two treat my ears so well with your blissfully complementary voices and plethora of songs about love. Such a great band!

But, to change the subject: I'm worried.
But it's not really about anything majorly important, I just don't know how I can not lose my voice at camp! I mean, it's obvious, I just won't scream, but have you met me?! It won't be difficult except for the whole rec thing... I'm going to feel like crap not screaming my face off at rec!

I need alternatives! Should I just be the cheer-maker-upper? Or should I bring noisemaking devices? bah! Any suggestions, my friends? Yes, even you, person who I don't know reads my blog! What should I do?

1 comment:

Marie said...

Please bring noise makers! That would be so legit dude!! It seems like a win win to me. Keep your voice AND be ridiculously loud. DD. :)