Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just Some Thoughts

I think that many of the problems of high school could be solved if it started an hour later, or even just 30 minutes. I personally would be more awake during the school day and more likely to do other things than just roll out of bed and go to school. It would allow students more time to eat breakfast, which always helps. I was just thinking about this the other day.

Also, I've noticed lately that I'm more likely to not do anything I need to do than I am to do some of the things I have to do to completion while leaving other things unfinished. It may seem unreasonable, but that's just how it usually ends up working. 

This seems really cliche (never mind pessimistic), but I've seen plenty of clouds without silver linings. (Literally and metaphorically).


Erin, Marissa and I went to some thrift stores today and walmart (wait, I already said thrift stores) and it was really exciting. I got a cool shirt for some record label I've never heard of and a leather belt that is monogrammed on the back "C. J. C." haha. It also has eagles and trees and I'm really excited about it. Then we went to see Comedy Sportz which was ridiculously amazing. I'm actually mad that I didn't know about it until this year, otherwise I completely would have tried out for it a long time ago.

1 comment:

Erin Lynn said...

both wonderful items found by your nifty girlfriend :)