Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A B Yes!

Tonight ABS was really great.

This is saying something. Usually, I'm not all that excited about going to it, but this week it was really good! It was a lot smaller than it usually is, but it was like, all the people that care were there, so there wasn't any of the awkwardness that there usually is, and I was just really into it tonight. Also, there were only two senior guys, so we went with the junior guys, which was also cool, because they care so much more than most of the guys in our usual small group.

On another note, I now have a legit graphics editing program! This is amazing news! Woohoo! I may have to hook back up my 'bamboo fun' Wacom nonsense (:

I've been having really vivid, weird dreams lately. Last night was about a wedding. The night before was about hurricanes and Shindig, and the night before that there were two; one was about San Antonio, old neighbors, and moving, and the other one was about a mansion. (The mansion is a recurring setting for dreams of mine. But usually it's someone else's mansion, this time it was my family's house? weird.)

Later!
Zach

No comments: