Sunday, October 11, 2009

what's happening lately

So, since my last post I have become 19! I've started my second quarter at AiHN, and I've had my first day where I had to go into work three days in a row.

Here's my new quarter's schedule:
Monday 8am - Noon = Perspective Drawing
6pm - 10pm = Concept Design
Tuesday 6pm - 10pm = Graphic Symbolism
Thursday 1pm - 5pm = History of Design
6pm - 10pm = Digital Imaging (which is Photoshop class)

It's going great so far. These classes are much more graphic design oriented, which is cool, because it means most of the people are graphic design majors. All the people I've met are really interesting! There are more people there who have been in other jobs or colleges before the art institute than just graduated highschoolers. Also, I was nominated Graphic Design student of the quarter! haha. It's pretty exciting.

2 comments:

Erin Lynn said...

aw, congrats on the nomination! I'm sure you deserve it!

also, good job actually posting a blog ;)

Molly said...

Dude! GG!