Friday, October 23, 2009

This Week...

So, I've had a whole bunch of work lately! And actually, It's great. I really like working at The Container Store. The people all enjoy being there and try to have fun doing what they're doing. On Wednesday, I worked from 9 pm until Thursday at 5 am setting up the middle of the store for the Christmas thing they do called gift wrap wonderland. I must admit I enjoyed getting to see all the patterns of wrapping paper. There were a whole bunch that reminded me of 60s and 70s wallpaper, which was interesting. But I liked them. Like one looked like stylized woodgrain, and some had silhouettes of deer and trees. (Erin, you better not go into the container store anytime soon, because there are a HUGE amount of things that you would love. haha). But yeah, the graphic designer in me was saying "You should probably get all of this because you could use it! Eventually."

Anyway! Oh yes! Mrs. Sherri asked me to do the graphics for Christmas Café! I'm pretty excited. I'm working on a few designs for when I meet with her and Pastor Stu on Monday. One of them is kind of Container Store wrapping paper inspired. haha. But yeah.

The weather is amazing right now! It makes me THAT MUCH MORE excited to go visit Taylor and Marie in Oklahoma with Erin in November! gah! I'm really, really excited! :D

In other news, I'm currently debating in my mind weather or not the new Mac 'Magic Mouse' would be a good investment for me...It's SO COOL! It's like a laptop trackpad on top of a mouse body! I'm leaning towards getting it...

So yeah, there's my life lately. How are you?

1 comment:

Erin Lynn said...

haha this post made me pretty happy.

Thanks for the warning! I'm definitely trying to save money! But at least you have some ideas for Christmas for Erin :D haha, just kidding. Don't think I'm expecting a gift.

I can't wait until the concert!!! 2 stinkin' weeks!!! They had better pass quickly!

To answer your question:
I'm good, but I have an upper respiratory infection and laryngitis :(
on the amazing side: I'm going to the symphony tomorrow!!!!! er, well...today. I can't sleep :( Not because I don't want to or anything, but I can't breathe. sad day.


did you get my letter?

sorry this comment is ridiculously long.