Thursday, July 23, 2009

I Wanna Lose It All For You

"Oh-oh, oh oh oh."

So. ROF n' BOF.

It went so well! I have so much respect for all of the guys in Rush of Fools. They were so gracious and kind about everything! They insisted we (BOF) go first when getting our lunch, they had nothing but compliments to give us, and they were very willing to talk to us and answer questions. It was really exciting.

The actual concert was realllyyy good as well! Our part went by much faster than I expected it would. All of the sudden we were playing the second to last song. It was bittersweet because it was my last set ever to play with the bands, and after three years I don't know what to do next, but I'm excited to be moving on to better things. Plus, the last song we played (Hosanna) has the chord 'Gsus' in it! I was really excited, haha. (favorite pun)


Ps - I'm on my way to Kids Camp! I'm so excited, though I'm going to miss the rest of the band that usually goes :( Molly and I will just have to make due.

No comments: