Tuesday, July 14, 2009

College + random other things.

more art suppliesHere are some random art supplies:

So, I'm officially a college student. It feels weird because I haven't moved or done anything really different between High School and now. (Though I will not be looking back to Cypress Creek, ehh.) Anyway, here's my schedule:

Monday - College 101 from 1 to 3 pm and Computer Applications from 3 to 5 pm.
Tuesday - Rapid Visualization from 1 to 5 pm and Design Fundamentals from 6 to 10 pm.
Wednesday - Observational Drawing from 1 to 5 pm.
Thursday - Color Fundamentals from 6 to 10 pm. Which means no more Throwdown :(

So far my classes are going well. There are more people who are older and returning to school than I expected there to be. Also, there are only like 90 students at Ai! Isn't that weird? I guess that's what happens when you go to a new school.

I saw the new Harry Potter movie as an advance showing last night at Silverado 19! It was much better than the last one. They stayed with the story line for the most part. But I won't say anything else. Don't want to ruin it! But yeah, go see it.

Go read Molly's most recent post on her blog if you haven't. She says some good stuff about dating.

Anyway, Rush of Fools this weekend! Then Kids Camp! I'm excited, but I'm going to miss Taylor, Nathan, and Riley being there. :( And Ryan, too! But she wasn't going to go.

I've been listening almost exclusively to Jenny & Tyler lately. They sound so great! Their harmonies, jazzy piano, mandolin, guitar all meshes so well! Jenny's voice sounds so good with Tyler's! It's literally music to my ears.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Molly R said...

Hahhahaa. I have gotten into SO many discussions about dating lately, it's awesome. Last night at the Tischler house slumber party we stayed up 'till like 4:30, and for the last two hours probably we talked about dating! It rocked :).

Erin Lynn said...

guess what! my mom is looking for another band after ROF because the one she was looking into fell through. I told her to check out either Jimmy Needham or Jenny&Tyler :D:D:D


BUT here's the bad news: my mom said if we don't at least break even with this concert it will be the last one for a LONG time. Right now she hasn't sold very many tickets at all...like 50...and she said this time (as far as proximity to concert goes) last year she had sold at least 500. So this is BAD.
tell everyone you see hahaha

I'm really glad college is going well!