Saturday, January 24, 2009

Photography

behold!
I am loving the medium format holga camera right now.
No batteries. Minimal focusing, hardly any worrying about SS
and F-stop. This one has a flash, but mine doesn't.
Bliss!


The Kiss - Robert Doisneau


from Roadside Ghosts - Dave Anderson
(medium format = mmhmm)


Jerry Uelsmann in general
(I'm pretty sure he's magic)
His photography is extremely
well done, but some of them contain
objectionable material, so I'm sorry
in advance.

On a different note, I convinced my english teacher to let me read The Great Divorce in conjunction with The Inferno! What a great day it is when I can read Lewis for English class.

1 comment:

Erin Lynn said...

hah I think it's really funny that you posted a link to J.U. about the same time I was on his site tonight :) woot. I decided my absolute favorites are the tree with the house & the hands with the boat <3

also, kiss picture = :)