Monday, March 2, 2009

Countdown

I will be on one of the most amazing trips of my life in less than 2 weeks. Barcelona! Paris! I can't even believe this is actually happening! ("THIS IS HAPPENING!") Who wants souvenirs? :)

My parents got back from their anniversary cruise trip to Cozumel today! I'm glad they're home, I missed them! I'm still waiting to hear all about it. THEY BROUGHT ME LEGIT MARACAS! hmm...They may have to pop up somewhere in the acoustic set Sunday ;) muhaahhahha!1!!

Today my art teacher decided that she wanted to yell at me. I think I handled it relatively well, but I don't know. At the beginning she asked me to tell her what I "really think about the her." Not a good invitation. I told her I wasn't going to, because I try to respect my elders, then she started walking away and I said, "and I would expect some respect in return." Which made her decide we should talk in the hall. ohh dear. 

Anyway! Europe in two weeks! I'm already wearing my cheap watch and I'm stocking up on film :)

3 comments:

Marie said...

souvenirs? yes please. ;)

Molly R said...

You already know my answer to that question.

where the coffee is said...

how exciting!
can't wait to see all your pictures! (i expect TONS, you know, but im sure i don't have to tell YOU that!)