Thursday, April 16, 2009

I haven't Blogged in a long time

But so much has happened in the last month that I don't even want to think about putting it all up here... 

Let's try a new method: Stream of conciousness.

"Europe! Paris and Barcelona = best week ever. New Friends. There are alot more interesting people at creek than I realized. Breakup. I'm single! Problems. Solutions. More problems. Music Festival! Clarinet Concerto in A Major. Easter Sunday power outage = x5 amazing. Crepes. NUTELLA! NHS officers :) NEW nhs officers. Piano. I've been hard on myself lately. Confusion. Stupidity. Disappointment. The Wasteland is amazing. Heart of Darkness? Haven't started. Tea parties? nooooo. Idk about you, but my paycheck this month had less money taken out for taxes, sillies. Freedom. I got a giant sketchbook. Hey man, I'm glad I talked to you, I was not happy with you, but I guess that's what happens when you make assumptions. Molly's senior pictures tomorrow! (Hoping for sun!) 70% chance of rain = :( Eiffel Tower! Sacre Coeur! La Rambla! La Sagrada Familia! The band is being weird, I never know what to expect! Technical problems. My short fuse. Will I go to Prom? Is there a Group? Alone or Date? Fun? yes. Yes! long story? YES. Summer, where are you?"

*Super Smash Bros. Voice* Success!

3 comments:

Marie said...

eiffel tower! Bah I can't wait to be home and get it and hang out with you!!! :)

taylor.kristine said...

i really enjoyed this post. like.. really.

Molly R said...

Stream of Consciousness posts rule!